Learner Qualities - Empathise and Communicate

Learner Qualities: Empathise and Communicate

Screen Shot 2017-09-17 at 7.15.37 PM.png

Empathise:
Share at least 3 example of how you have shown empathy recently. Add a photo if you can.
  1. I show empathy by if someone is hurt that I make sure that I help them and ask that if they are ok.
  2. I show empathy by if someone was being bullied that I empathise with how they are feeling like if I was in their shoes.


Communicate:  
Share at least 3 examples of how you have communicated in different ways this term. Add photos if you can.
  1. I can talk with people in my group and I can collaborate with others by sharing my ideas and listening to their ideas.
  2. I can ask questions if I want to find out more information. I could ask the teacher or my friends and I could find answers using the internet too.

No comments:

Post a Comment